- You are an archaeologist. When you're at school building your own greenfield projects by yourself, this is a skill you don't get to learn. However chances are, when you start your developer career, you'll be working on a project which has been around for some time.
- Anyone need a book recommendation? 🙋🏻♀️ Today I'm going to talk about Accelerate by Nicole Forsgren PhD, Jez Humble, Gene Kim.
- As software engineers, the machines we write code on becomes an extension of our identity. Whilst with desktop machines there are many ways to make your setup unique, with laptops, your options are a little more limited. And that is why many developers turn to stickers to make their machines unique.
- “Mentors talk with you. Sponsors talk about you.” — Heather Foust Cummings, Catalyst Research Center for Equity in Business Leadership
- Your heart says "Rewrite it, this code is beyond hope!". The internet says "Refactor it, rewriting is evil!". What should you do? The answer is, as it often is, "it depends".
- RFC 7234 is an Internet Standards document for Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) defined by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). RFC 7234 defines how a cache should be implemented internally.
- For my past self 👶🏻, for my present self 👩🏻💻, for my future self 👵🏻